Despite never setting any real New Year’s resolution doesn’t mean that 2016 hasn’t already arrived. To help you take the New Year in strides and hopefully have you excited to jump into the New Year I have a listed feel good books that will have you counting to the new you with every turnt page…
- I may be the reason why Adele’s hit new release “HELLO” has broken all previous records of most viewed music video ever. Going on the millionth replay……
- Can you make women feel any more happy to be themselves, can’t wait to get my hands on the LOVEXSTYLEXLIFE book by the infamous blogger/illustrator Garance Dore.
- If you don’t know who James Corden is then you are missing out on a lot of joy, Stevie Wonder mocking you… really! Carpool Karaoke is just genius..
- I have been stuck to my ipad ever since I first listened to the podcast and know I am totally engulfed …….|Serial is the world’s most viewed podcast and I know exactly why.
- Between dieting and baking I think I have found the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies… they kind of taste like the ikea cookies if you know what I meanå.
I’m no fan of audiobooks, the idea of someone reading to me just doesn’t quite feel right. But someone entertaining me via audio is something completely different. Think a sitcom or drama which instead of watching TV you’re rather listening too. It is honestly my new obsession, podcasts are amazing. Some are formatted as radio shows discussing relevant topics or specific subject matters. Some podcasts are interviews between well-known individuals in certain industries while others take-on real life crimes and investigations and mind map the entire scenario for you. I am completely transfixed by this medium of entertainment, it is literally becoming my favorite past time.
If you don’t know the name Manoj Bhargava you probably heard of 5-hour energy drink. Yup that tiny bottle of energy you find close to the checkout and basically the answer to running on empty. Well, Mr. Bhargava is the founder, he invented the drink that has made him billions. So much money that he has made his way to the Forbes List and continues to rank as one of the richest people in the world. But this is not a post to tell you how an idea can make you million but rather how an idea can change millions.
Ahhhh. My fandom has reached epic levels right now. The glorious Adele is back and she is making a quite the comeback, with her latest hit dropping 2 days ago already reaching over 31 million views on Youtube.Her song HELLO is just everything you want an Adele song to be, raw emotional, strong and beautiful. Her voice is not to be taken lightly and if you weren’t a fan before, you will be now. So get ready Read more